2 Car Garage
Contact Melissa Reich to arrange a viewing of this wonderful property.
or Call (412) 215-8056
1045 Parkview Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15217
Prestigious corner location in desirable Summerset at Frick Park, overlooking Crescent Park with spectacular views.
- Price: $945,000
- All brick 3-story end-unit Townhome with 3,785 square feet of freshly painted and renovated living space
- 4 bedrooms
- 3.5 baths
- Covered front and side porches, a side patio as well a 2nd floor walk-out balcony off of the Master suite
- New gourmet eat-in kitchen with Jenn-Air stainless steel appliances including a gas cook top with hood, convection oven, steam oven and microwave drawer. Pure white Quartz countertops and an oversized island accentuate the sultry matte black soft close cabinetry and Franke Fireclay sinks. Custom cabinet up lighting and down lighting add ambiance to this stunning kitchen!
- New Butler’s pantry & wet bar with a built-in Bosch blue-tooth coffee center, wine fridge and Whirlpool filtered water ice maker
- Open concept floor plan for entertaining – easy flow between the living room, dining room and family room with a gas Heat ‘n Glo fireplace
- New wide plank hardwood floors and new carpeting upstairs.
- High ceilings throughout, 10’ on 1st floor, 9’ on 2nd floor, vaulted in the enormous 3rd floor suite
- Luxurious Master suite with a private balcony, a spa quality bath with new double Quartz vanity, Kohler Loure fixtures, corner jetted tub and a walk-in shower
- Bedrooms #2 and #3 share an updated hall bath with a Quartz vanity
- Convenient 2nd floor laundry room
- The sunny and spacious 3rd floor features huge windows to capture the amazing views; lots of closet space and a full bath
- Surround sound ready speakers, a hardwired security system and exterior sprinkler system
- 3 zoned high efficiency furnace, tankless Rinnai water heater and A/C with fresh air ventilation system
- Oversize 2-car garage and conditioned basement crawl space for additional storage
- Monthly HOA Fee: $477 includes all landscaping and snow removal, access to the private heated swimming pools, Community Center, fitness room, playground, basketball court, parks and an HOA insurance policy that covers the roof, siding, gutters, porches, etc…