The Rubinoff Company has a history of delivering project and construction management services on a wide range of project types. Client and project types have included commercial, medical, institutional, hospitality, sports facilities, light manufacturing and tenant improvements.
New construction projects completed by the team, in addition to the Rubinoff portfolio, include major cultural facilities, sports and entertainment complexes, retail, hospitality, office buildings and historical renovations.
Development and tenant improvement projects that we have worked on to date range in cost from $25,000 to an excess of $30,000,000. The Alcoa Business Services Center, being one of the Rubinoff¡¯s recognized development projects, is a six-story, 228,000 square foot Class A office building built in 2002 on Pittsburgh¡¯s North Shore. Several tenant improvement projects in the Alcoa Business Services Center include DesignStream Architectural Studio, Buon Giorno Caf¨¦ and Crown Advisors.
Two recent construction projects at The Koppers Building include The Allegheny County Bar Association which included the expansion and buildout of 8,602 square feet on the 11th floor. The Weltman Weinberg & Reis project included the buildout of the office and lobby area consisting of 14,317 square feet on the 14th floor.
Third-party client construction projects include the recent completion of 50,000 s.f. for Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney, PC in Washington, D.C. and the phased renovation of 120,000 s.f. for McGuire Woods LLP, in Chicago, IL and their Richmond, VA headquarters.
Construction Management and Project Management Services offered by The Rubinoff Company can be tailored to fit an individual client¡¯s needs across the full project cycle, including facility analysis, planning, pre-construction, construction, move in or commissioning phases.
Planning Phase Services, including:
- Planning sessions to assess clients¡¯ issues, goals and objectives.
- Site identification and acquisition.
- Feasibility investigation.
- Meeting with appropriate representatives of client and private and public funding sources to explore financing of the project.
- Assembling a team of consultants.
- Directing due diligence efforts including coordination of any necessary reports and/or studies such as environmental, surveys and traffic studies.
- Meeting with regional and community leaders to create a consensus for development in the area.
Preconstruction Phase Services, including:
- Development of budget.
- Development of schedule.
- Project delivery and contracting including reviewing with client alternative project delivery methods, RFP process, contract review and negotiation and monitoring.
- Design coordination, including estimating oversight.
- Public Policy compliance and coordination.
- Public relations and project communication.
Construction Phase Services, including:
- Design coordination.
- Project budget responsibility.
- Project schedule responsibility.
- Review of all payment applications.
- Progress reporting.
- Risk management coordination.
- Punch list and commissioning.
- Coordination of all client obligations such as public and private utilities, and client supplied furnishings and equipment.
- Quality control and assurance.